CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Diet is officially on….

Well…I have played and ignored the fact long enough that I am on a diet… Through the holidays I didn’t really stick to my diet, and boy am I paying the price now. 

In February of 2010, a co-worker and I decided we were going to follow the weight watchers plan.  We went - weighed in got our materials and off we went.  We both have done really well.  Then the slow down hit for me.  I was like a roller coaster with the weight! I would be up a pound one week and down two the next, then I might be down two pounds the week after and then back up a pound.  It was crazy!! Well….. we decided that we were going to go back to weight watchers, they have this new plan called “PointsPlus” we thought it would be a good idea to sorta start fresh again.  She had hit a plateau herself so we thought why not?

We went tonight, weighed in and I was very disappointed in myself.  As of August of last year I had lost 30pds with 10pds to reach my goal weight.  I hate to say it but after our weigh in tonight I now have 17pds to lose to get to my goal weight. Urgh…. how could I let myself fall back like that? I have decided not to sweat it….I am going to start over and hopefully by the time summer gets here I will be at my goal weight.  So…everyone say a pray for me, I am going to need it.  Eating is one of my favorite things to do. And sweets are at the top of the list.  lol…..

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up over it. Focus on the fact that you only have 17 to go & not 40!! I'm trying to work on eating as well. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Traci! I am taking it one day at a time - so far, so good! Good Luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Pam!! You have a buddy who is doing it with you so that makes it easier I think. I need one! I lost 12 pounds last Feb and gained them back. Sniffle sniffle. A fresh start is all we need!

    ReplyDelete