CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to all….

I wanted to wish everyone in Blog Land a very Merry Christmas! 

                               000_0120

My daughter has to work on Christmas day (we are really bummed about that), this is a new job and because she works weekends, it just falls that way.  It’s all good though she came over last night and we cooked dinner and opened our gifts. It seemed a little strange because it was out of the norm, but we still had fun.  We let our furry babies open their stockings first (to keep them occupied).

101_0316

101_0318

Then we proceeded with our gifts. By the time we were finished both of our furry boys were ready for bed! Nibbles was out of it,  we kept piling on the wrapping paper and he didn’t even care.

101_0368

Buster, was pretty tired as well.

101_0363

Tonight we will have Christmas with my family and my husbands family, we are expecting it to start snowing around 8:00pm and by tomorrow we should have about 2 inches of snow Smile.  I am so excited and can’t wait for a white Christmas.  The only bad thing about it is my daughter has to work on Christmas Day.  She does live about 15 minutes from work, but she has about a 30-45 minute drive from our house to hers tonight.

Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas.  I would like to leave you with some more Christmas pics. 

 

Danny & Heather 2010

 

000_0018

Christmas 2010

000_0128

Merry Christmas from the Dennis Family!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam....looks like a good time had by all...even buster. Our dog Lucy was exhausted, I cracked up over that, like what did she do all day? Finally got the boys in the house from playing all day..they are tired now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam!

    Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I enjoyed your pictures....too cute!! Buster made me laugh...love that pic, it's priceless! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

    Wishing you and your beautiful family a happy and blessed New Year! XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everybody had a wonderful holiday Pam! Thanx for stopping y earlier and I look forward to getting to know you better!:) Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam! Im your newest follower! LOOOOOOVIN the pics of your 4 legged kiddos! Espicially love the pup CRASHED on the wads of wrapping paper! LOL! My pups were tired too....WHAT IS THAT??? What did they do to be SO TIRED? Funny though! I found you through one of my GUUURLZ! Liz, Traci, Becca, all your followers are my PRECIOUS Girlfriends...so I wanted to get to know you too! This is THE MOST AWESOME group of gals in blogland! They have truly become some of my dearest friends! I look forward to getting to know you too! I would ADORE IT if you stopped by to visitmy blog, and if you like, I would sooo love for you to become my newest Friend/Follower...
    Look forward to reading more of your blog!

    blessings xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies for all the nice comments! We had a wonderful Christmas, as always. We were cracked up by the doggies too! They were wore out just watching....

    Pamela and Kara,
    I am looking forward to getting to know you better also! I am loving the blogging, and am excited about 2011! Kara, I am headed over to our blog to become a follower.

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete