CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow…

This is what I seen today when I looked out my front door and down my street….beautiful!
              000_0108
I love it when it snows…especially when I don’t have to get out in it.  Our Christmas parade was tonight.  I could feel the Christmas spirit with the snow falling down and the cold temps. Made me want to be by a nice warm fire with some hot cocoa..
I wanted to share with you some of my new Christmas decorations this year.  I decided to decorate simple with just a few things.

Santa is new – I found him at Marshalls and I love him:
            000_0110

I collect snowmen – this is a new little guy I found him at TJ Maxx                 000_0112

 I bought this boot.  The picture really doesn’t do it justice; It’s really cute in person.
000_0111

And this Santa arrangement. I bought it at a local flower house in town.

000_0113

Well, that’s it for now.  I will share more of my Christmas decorations next week.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday.  Stay Warm!!
Pam ~

6 comments:

  1. Love all your Christmas decor! The Santa in the first pic is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Santa!!! I have one that is similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam, You got some cute stuff! I love that Santa. I am going to start getting some at the end of the season for next year. I have lots of snowmen too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Debbie. I started collecting snowmen a few years ago; I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there ... so envious of your snowy view! I'd love to open my blinds and see that here in Myrtle Beach! I love your new Santa (so handsome) and your snowman is precious! Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words about my family tree! Happy Holidays, Becca

    ReplyDelete