CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Over done it……

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I have over done it this year for sure!  On Wednesday the night before Thanksgiving my family and I went to my sister n law’s for Thanksgiving dinner; this is a tradition she started several years ago.  She is a wonderful cook and I always enjoy eating with them.  We had all the fixings and as usual everything was wonderful!!

On Thanksgiving day at noon we went to my mother n laws for Thanksgiving dinner.  My husbands birthday is November 28th and it’s always tradition that we have birthday cake – white cake, red trim and roses.
             100_1165
At three we went to my sisters for dinner – AGAIN!  By this time I was about to explode, but….I didn’t stop.  I ate again then we sat around and spent time together.


               My sister and her son.
             100_1182
          My nephews and daughter – Jonathan, Heather and Joey
             100_1191
                        Me, Mom and My sister
             100_1197
I am almost 100% sure I gained about 5pds this Thanksgiving, but that’s ok – I had a great time doing it!!


Did anyone go out on Black Friday?  Yep, the hubby and I did.  We left the house at 4:45am.  The first stop was Wal-Mart; Then I dropped off the hubby at Lowe’s.   While he was in Lowes I went to Office Depot to get a camera that was on sale for my mother for Christmas.  I have to say we got everything we went after and then some! Yipee………

Today is my hubby’s birthday – we spent the day at the Mall and then went out to dinner. 


Hubby and his brother. ( hubby in uniform – yep, he had to work Thanksgiving day. It was all good, he got to eat and spend time with the family)             

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thank you so much for your kind comment about my whimsical Christmas kitchen! It looks as though you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I look forward to seeing your Christmas decor! Take care, Becca

    ReplyDelete