CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

What a weekend……

This past weekend was wonderful! I took the day off work Friday and that evening we had our family pictures.  I don’t know how well they will turn out, honestly I don’t have a good feeling about it.  We didn’t have much daylight hours to work with.  Due to my daughter’s work schedule we didn’t get to make our appointment until 5:30p and due to the weather and overcast it made for a dreary day.  But we will see, maybe a retake….

Saturday I didn’t even get out of my p.j.’s and it was nice.  The hubby had to work and I had the den all to myself.  I wish I could say I laid on the couch all day but that didn’t happen. I got caught up on my ironing and watched t.v.

Sunday I spend the afternoon with my mom and sister.  It was nice. October 31st was my  mothers birthday.  We didn’t get to celebrate on that day so we decided to meet Sunday, November 7th.  Me and mom met my sister and her oldest son at Applebee’s and we ate lunch and visited for a couple of hours.  Then we decided to take some snapshots and have a little fun…

My sister and mom, acting silly….

    101_1152

The staff at Applebee's brought out this and sang Happy Birthday  …
                  101_1144
Mom and my nephew, Jonathan.  I’m not sure what she said, but it must have been funny…
       101_1136

Mom and Me….
101_1151
Happy Birthday Mom, Luv U!!


Pam ~