CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello Again….

Hello Again.  I started this blog and then went MIA after only one post.  I am still trying to figure this all out without getting frustrated.

I have been so busy since my last post….Here is a preview of what I have been up to since my last/first post….

      Class Work

I have been working on my bachelors degree. This was my last semester and my classes were pretty full and intense as they were only eight weeks long and not your typical four months.

Labor Day Weekend was our annual “Pioneer Festival”.  It’s starts on Friday with a street Dance

        Enception

and then on Saturday and Sunday we have arts,crafts and food vendors set up at one of our local parks.  There is a talent show and lots of arts and crafts shopping.   I bought this little fellow this year at the festival.  Isn't he a cutie!! He sits out front in my landscape.                                   104_1122

Sunday evening we usually have someone from the country music industry perform with several locals (sorry, I cant remember who it was this year).  I usually don’t go to this because of the crowd, its really hard to get in and out of the park.  Then on Monday we top it off with a Labor Day Parade.  All of this was in September.

October was just as busy.  I spent the first two weeks finishing the semester and I am happy to say that I have finally completed it!! Congrats to me….it has taken me a very long time to accomplish this goal. The best part about the whole thing….it’s paid for – no college tuition to pay back!! I went part time and the company I work for paid for it.

My mother and my sister-in-law both had birthday’s in October.  And there was Halloween.  This year was the first year I did not give out Halloween candy.  I just didn’t have enough trick or treaters last year to do it this year.  I ended up going over my good friends and we gave out candy at her house.  I miss the days when my daughter use to dress up.

Well, that wraps up the last two months for me.  I am going to try and not stay away so long.  November is proving to  be a very busy month so far…..

Have a good one!

Pam

4 comments:

  1. Hey!!! Welcome to the blog world!!!! Happy Birthday to your Mom!!! Y'all are too cute!!!! I'm your first follower!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Mom...what a great photo. Judging from your little about me...you are my kinda gal..I thought you were talking about me HA!~ Have a wonderful Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming my first follower!! I was so excited....that sounds silly, doesnt it! I couldnt wait to tell the hubby. He..he..he...

    Have a great week!

    Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, my "little about me" is so very true! Sounds like we may have alot in common. Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great week!
    Pam :)

    ReplyDelete