CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

26 years ago today....

I had a beautiful baby girl who has grown into a beautiful young lady.  

She who is my Daughter

I loved you from the moment I saw you.  I adored every little thing about you.  In you I saw all my hopes and dreams, for the future begin to blossom.

I tried to teach you to believe in yourself, to trust your inner voice, and to believe in true love. I gave you wings and taught you how to fly the best I could. I wanted for you to have it all - see it all - to do it all!!

When the day came for you to fly solo, I suddenly had second thoughts.  Had I taught you all I should? Could you really spread your wings and fly alone?

With part of me holding on and part of me letting go, you spread your magnificent wings and soared.

With our shared dreams, as well as separate aspirations, you became everything, I ever hoped for a daughter to be.  You are smart, strong, and independent with a kind, tender, and passionate heart.

How grateful I am that regarless of time or distance  you are still and will eternally be my daughter!

 - Suzy Toronto




I love you .....forever, for always, and no matter what.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER, My baby girl.....

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful...I have two lovely daughter's that I adore. Nothing is better than family. I love your fur babies too.
    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is beautiful Pam!! I hope she had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous daughter...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! XOXO ~Liz

    P.S. Thank you for the nice comment on my foyer post! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pam it's me again...just wanted to invite you to come back for a visit I am having a blog giveaway.
    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is all grown up and quite lovely.
    Fur babies are a joy. Visiting from Debbiedoos.
    I am your newest follower. Hop on over and join us with me and say hello. Smile...Linda
    Oh..a good tip is to NOT use word verification for comments. You can change in Settings and then Comments.

    ReplyDelete