CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Been Away too long.....

Hi Everyone,

I have been away too long.  I have been so busy over the last couple of months.  I have been sneaking time here and there to try and keep up with everyone.  I want to say "Hello to those that are new and thanks for following to everyone. I took some advice and turned off the word verification, or at least I think I did.

I have been visiting debbie doo's blogging and catching up on a lot of tutorials.  I have started to revamp my blog page.  Knowing me you will see several changes before I stick with something.  I have also decided that I might not always post on decorating; it might be rambling some days. I will try my best to keep you interested.

Just to fill you in on few things that have been going on since I have been away:
  •   My second cousin had a baby girl premature and the baby spent a month in the hospital. Baby is home and both baby and mom are doing wonderful. 
  • I had a birthday this month...turned "46" yikes......I sure don’t feel it!
  • I have taken on a second job.  We have a friend who just bought a restaurant and I am working two nights a week as a hostess, closing.  It has been hard on him and his girlfriend, they are trying to do everything themselves so my husband and I are helping them out all we can until they can get this under their belt.
  • And last......my 45 year old cousin the "New Grandmother" found out three weeks ago she is going to be a mother again!  Yep, you read it correctly....she was in shock.  Her two girls are 21 & 18.
I have been shopping. Show you what I bought in a later post.

Hope everyone has a great week!!

~ Pam


7 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by & say hello! ;) Keep up the blogging!!! AND YOU LOOK GREAT for 46! =) So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news that the baby is home & doing well! Happy Belated Birthday! I know a 45 year old that had that same surprise last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashley for the kind words.

    Traci- it is wonderful news that the baby is home and well. The family will be getting together this weekend to meet the new arrival - Gia. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back girl!!!!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pam!!! Shopping is my passion!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your sweet comments Pam! I hope you are having a wonderful Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by to say hello! You've got a cute blog! Now, you need to post more so I can follow along! :-) Take care!

    ReplyDelete