CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feeling very overwhelmed...

I am feeling very overwhelmed….I am inspired by so many of you and I have a list of projects big and small that I want to get done.  My problem….I don’t know where to begin!  I want them all done now.  I must admit, that there is no way I am going to be able to stay afloat with the best of ya!!  I have not really done any major projects or remodels in a very long time and my house needs it all.  So this should be fun.  Guess I better get started, because when summer gets here…all my free time will be spent at the pool.
Well, I’m off to check on Buster (the baby), my furry four legged child; had to take him to the vet yesterday afternoon.  He had a really bad cough that started Saturday evening.  Turns out he has tracheal Bronchitis also known as kennel cough.  Seems he may have picked it up a few weeks ago at the groomers.  L  
Until next time - stay warm!
~Pam

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you!! Tons to do, tons of inspiration but no idea where/how to begin!!! My to do list just keeps getting longer & longer.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby steps...one thing at a time, get Overwhelmed out of the picture. Think of it all as fun things to do...ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo what Debbie says ... "one step" ... "one project" at a time (big or small). And, know that you are NOT alone! :)

    ReplyDelete